Monday, March 4, 2013

Over the Weekend


Blazer JCrew another option - Jeans Old Navy - Wedges JCrew another option - Peplum Tank Target
Clutch Borrowed By Ashard Richley another color

This weekend I was able to sport this amazing clutch that a friend let me use. It opens on both sides! I am in love and hope to find it somewhere in the same color..maybe a little less than retail. The necklace was my wedding necklace. I know its more of an emerald but in certain lighting it has blue in it. I fell in love and was so excited when I found it at our local JCrew Clearance store. That's right Clearance store! If you are ever in Lynchburg VA or Ashville NC - make it your first stop!


Jcrew Necklace almost the same


 

 
 
 
HAPPY MONDAY!!!


2 comments:

  1. That clutch is so fun and amazing! I haven't seen any like that in stores. Love it.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete