Friday, March 1, 2013

Target Jackets

 
jacket
 
Lately I have had a slight obsession with the styles at Target! I recently when in a found these new jackets. This jacket has silver threads and black cloth panels which makes your waist look itty bitty. What girl doesn't want that! The pointed hem makes it edgy and modern.

The second jacket was very "Duchess." Anyone who knows me KNOWS she is a style icon for me. I will add this to the copycat section of my closet ...along with my blue trench, sheath dresses and nude pumps. **no shame**

For under $35 (plus they are having 20% off select clothing) these are a steal. They go with everything! (Outfit Pics coming soon)



 

1 comment:

  1. This is really helpful for all of us. Thanks for sharing this awasome news with us. Treasurebox is one of the best store which provide their
    customers all the items at low rates.

    ReplyDelete